Immunizations record must be in office before enrollment per school board policy.

If your child has asthma the following forms must be filled out Asthma Action Plan, Self Carry Form, and Medication Administration Form. 

Reminder: The nurse can not give any medications without parental/guardian permission. If medication is to be given at school it must be in the original container with specific directions on container and proper form filled out. 

The forms can be found under the documents tab.