Mandatory tryout meeting Friday, March 20, 2020 at 3:05 in Mrs. Osburn's room.
March 24: Practice 5:30-6:30
March 25: Practice 5:30-6:30
March 27: Practice/Mock Tryouts 5:30-6:30
March 29: Tryouts beginning at 3:00 p.m. Meet in the middle school hallway at 2:45 to receive your number and group assignment.
- You must have a physical and permission slips filled out and turned in PRIOR to the first practice. (Your physical is still valid from the 2019-2020 volleyball/basketball season if you participated.)
- You must have a 2.0 GPA to be eligible to tryout.
- You must perform two kicks, one jump, one cheer, and one dance in a group of three.
- Your performance will be evaluated by three unbiased judges.
- Three teacher evaluations will be included in your score.
- The coach will evaluate your overall attitude during practices. These points will be added into your score.
- Absolutely NO ONE will be allowed in the gym besides judges, the coach, and the group of girls trying out. The coach will ONLY be present to control dance music and prompt the contestants when to perform their kicks, jumps, etc..
- No spectators, including other contestants trying out, will be allowed to watch tryouts.
- Doors will be locked and windows will be covered to maintain privacy.
- Results will be posted on the high school office door and the middle school exit doors on March 30th in the AM.
Turn in "Cheerleading Tryout Permission Form," physical form, and "Cheer Attendance Rules/Regulations" to Mrs. Rosier or Mrs. Osburn on March 24 at the beginning of practice.