This year's December concert for all Mound City students will be held on Thursday, December 19th in the multipurpose room. The concert for Preschool through Fourth grade will start at 6:30 p.m followed by the Middle School and High School concert at 7:30 p.m. There will be a short intermission while stage changes are being made.
Here are a few tips to help with concert etiquette:
- Please stay seated during the performance of a song or group
- Enter the auditorium only during the applause following the end of a song
- If you need to exit during the concert, please do do at the end of a song
- If you need to have a conversation with someone, please feel free to do so outside in the lobby
- It is considered good concert manners to stay for the entire program
All of the students are looking forward to sharing the music they have worked on this semester.